Monday, February 27, 2017

Twitter BANS user for talking about Brian Podesta's top security clearance

Banned on Twitter for Talking about Brian Podesta and NCMEC

" I just had my account suspended, and have had alternate accounts suspended about 5 times in the last 24 hours, for discussing Brian Podesta working for NCMEC with a top security clearance. I know others have experienced locks, and similar censorship for talking about the same topic, not sure who else has been banned.
Brian specifically, and the NCMEC seem to be a massive nerve to whoever makes censorship decisions...."

2 comments:

  1. My grandfather always told me "You can tell where the shot hit by the way the feathers fly."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Podesta, Washington Post, and NCMEC: #Pedogate Special Access to Children

    http://youtu.be/zb1zJHweIto

    ReplyDelete